Facilitee has created the most user-friendly and advanced service desk software for real estate in the world. We aim to unite all relevant stakeholders in the real estate domain being owners, asset managers, operators, service providers and tenants. From our amazing office in Amsterdam we work hard on growing this business. Due to increasing demand we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to support and facilitate our growth.
We are looking for a new colleague who has the below experience and with this experience can take our product to a higher level and therefore also make a real impact:
● Driven to continuously improve the product that exists, in functionality, scalability, and use.
● You can independently realize new functionalities within the product and the APIs that we make available.
● Experience in working in a multidisciplinary team with the same goal
We are looking for someone who likes to get things done and does not sit around waiting for solutions to be offered, but who takes action and continues with what can be built at that time. In our flat and accessible organization, people work hard and successes are well celebrated. In this role you will work together with out highly experienced CTO, 2 frontenders and 1 lead full stack developer with a focus on backend. This role will replace the existing lead developer in the short term.
” We ensure satisfied tenants, managers, maintenance parties and property owners”
Our software offers many benefits for the four main stakeholders in real estate. Facilitee offers benefits to tenants, management parties, property owners and suppliers. We help them digitize, inform, communicate and automate maintenance and repair requests, complaints, wishes and questions. We are active in the Netherlands, Brazil, Spain, Belgium and Italy and want to roll out further in Europe in 2023. We are currently working with 27 colleagues on the success of Facilitee and expect further explosive growth in 2023.
● 3-5 years of experience in a role with a focus on SaaS back-end development software.
● You have several years of recent experience with Django, Django Rest Framework, PostgreSQL Docker and GitHub Actions.
● Good interpersonal skills, a team player and able to work together working with an international team
● You have experience with public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services or comparable.
● You speak fluent English (must) and can express yourself well in Dutch (pre)
● You are a problem-solver and are data-driven, you have the ability to generate ideas to refine and translate into concrete actions
● A real team player and recognizes when deadlines require priority and helps colleagues there
What we offer
● A 32 to 40 hour work week
● A competitive salary that matches your experience
● Travel allowance
● 25 vacation days based on 40 hours
● Beautiful workplace on the Prinsengracht (Fosburys & Sons), delicious coffee and fresh fruit included
● Excellent onboarding
● Possibility of hybrid working (home, office min. 2 days a week, on location)
● A lot of fun during the Friday afternoon drinks, team outings and others activities
● Company Mac